Wednesday 31 July 2013

A Summertime Trip To Stonebridge City Farm

I took my daughter and her friend to visit this lovely inner-city treasure.


Stonebridge City Farm is a small slice of the  good old fashioned countryside in the heart of the City of Nottingham!


It's also excellent value for money... Free to visit and open every day

(As it's actually a charity, I always like to leave a small donation to help...)

The site is accessible to all – Young, old, those in between, families with young children, people with disabilities.

 The farm itself is  very wheelchair friendly. 
Really impressed!




Here are a few of the photos that I took of the day....





















One thing for certain is that we'll be back.... I quite like the sound of the bee keeping course!

No comments:

Post a Comment