Saturday 23 June 2012

My 2012 Charity Fashion Challenge... So Far!


My Frock on Friday challenge for 

Cancer Research


A project for the whole of 2012...

Can't believe that it's over 12 years since I lost my mother to Cancer....
Felt I should do something to support those that support others during this difficult time

Here's my attempt to help raise funds....



Photo journal: One photo per week for one whole year.
 (Photo will be from the week from Friday to Friday, but I'll try to get a photo on the Friday when ever possible)



A bit like a frock of the week.... I do collect Vintage, retro & reproduction clothing, after all!


The challenge??? Photo must be of me, dressed a dress/frock of some description.

To be posted every Friday.
The official definition of the word FROCK
frock [frÉ’k]
n
1. (Clothing & Fashion) a woman's dress 


 You can donate directly to this official Cancer Research website





:-D
Thanks for your support so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment